This section is addressed to parents who are interested in contracting our internship services for their children.
Parents are worried about the security of their children planning to travel and work abroad.
We recommend that you get acquainted with our web site and should you have any questions, please contact us.
For each one of the Programs, we have a Team Leader that is always available to answer your questions and reconcile your doubts.
We deliver internships programs at the international level and recruitment services for the most well-known organizations worldwide.
The AIA Team Leaders are reputable Senior Executives with extensive experience in business and assume a Professional and Personal Role Model for the Internship Students. We give direction about their professional future and help them to have higher self confidence in facing academic challenges and professional growth.
We are parents and understand the major concerns of parents having their children traveling outside of their familiar entourage.
We can assure that this sort of experience is very important for personal, educational, and professional growth.
Whatever program that AIA develops always puts safety as a First Priority and creates a completely safe environment for the students. We use the a holistic safety approach:
– Pre-Departure phase:
- Guest Company Safety Audit
- Candidate check about potential health issues such as food restrictions, physical requirements, allergies etc.
- Safe Area Selection: Ensures that the internship housing is located in a secure place as well as having all the required safety and hygienic requirements
– Travel phase:
- Ensures that all the students have the required insurance coverage to travel abroad to guarantee participants have comprehensive travel, medical and baggage cover for their trip.
- We receive the students when they arrive to the internship location and transfer them from the airport to their accommodations.
– Internship development phase:
- Safety/Behavior Standard and Rules: we ensure that all the students know all the Safety and Behavior Standards. We expect responsibility and maturity from the students to abide by them.
- Safety Follow Up: regular visits to the students in their housing and guest companies and give support and direction.
- 24/7 Emergency Support for all members: Daily personal assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help them with their daily questions, issues and concerns. We provide on time and efficient answers and help.
- Local Cell Phones: We provide local cell phones so that students can always be reachable.
- Team Support: Our Team is present in the entire development phase and offers permanent, on-time, in-full support with an office or partner organization in each destination.
If you have any queries or you want some help with your travel plans, please do not hesitate to get in touch through phone: +13477322492 or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org