The work of Veterinarians can be varied and may include a job in clinical practice, biomedical research, education and consultation. The job market projections show a steady need for qualified veterinary medical doctors and scientists.
This profession attracts people who are passionate about animals and want to make a difference to animals’ wellbeing.
We at Intabroad are able to offer a number of unique Veterinary internships where the prospect can gain real hands-on experience in working with animals, as well as maintaining and promoting animal health.
A Veterinary internship with Intabroad will involve:
(these will vary depending on the company and industry)
- Working with a Senior Veterinarian to provide animal care and administer treatments
- Conducting clinical observations
- Performing medical procedures under the supervision of the Senior professional
- Maintaining clinical records
- Producing reports
- Interacting with animal owners
- Participating in initiatives to improve animal welfare