About the company:
This company is a place where angel investors, incubators and startups meet. They believe that startups can use funding through equity crowdsourcing to bring their business to the next level. The company enables startups in their network to get partially funded by anyone, in any currency, at any time.
A Strategy intern will involve:
- Supporting the COO with processes related to equity crowdfunding laws and bureaucratic processes in Spain, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, and Italy.
- Close collaboration with COO developing the financial and legal strategy for the European investment market.
- Participation in strategy discussions with the management team.
- Reseach into customers (investors) and suppliers (equity crowdfunding platforms, incubators and accelerators)
- Assisting to the different courses that take place within Lanzadera accelerator.
- Assisting to crowdfunding meetings and events.
- 1h daily industry R&D.