IT, Programming and Graphic Design have become popular choices for many students seeking a career that balances creative and technological skills. These fields have been growing rapidly over the last few years, feeding the demand for skilled creative professionals in various industries.
Huge technological advancements in these fields happen on a daily basis, keeping the IT market strong. Barcelona is among the world’s top cities for innovation in technology, art and everything between.
IntAbroad works with several renowned employers in Spain, including Barcelona, to offer paid internships in Programming, IT and Graphic Design.
A graphic design internship with Intabroad will involve:
(these will vary depending on the company and industry)
- Working as part of a team to create advertisements and promotional materials
- Suggesting improvements to the current projects
- Presenting creative recommendation to the team and senior managers
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for new concepts and designs
- Researching best practice and new trends within the industry
By joining an IntAbroad internship you will develop:
- Ability to work to tight client deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Communication skills – oral and written
- Creative skills and the ability to come up with innovative new ideas and recommendations to meet clients’ needs
- Conducting market research, producing recommendations and presenting them to the team and/or clients
- Developing new concepts and ideas
- Practical skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other software.