IT, Programming and Graphic Design have become popular choices for many students seeking a career that balances creative and technological skills. These fields have been growing rapidly over the last few years, feeding the demand for skilled creative professionals in various industries.
Huge technological advancements in these fields happen on a daily basis, keeping the IT market strong. Barcelona is among the world’s top cities for innovation in technology, art and everything between.
Intabroad works with several renowned employers in Spain, including Barcelona, to offer paid internships in Programming, IT and Graphic Design.
A programming internship with IntAbroad will involve:
(these will vary depending on the company and industry)
- Working as part of a team to complete a range of tasks including writing, updating and maintaining software packages and computer programs
- Carrying out a range of programming tasks
- Conducting system trials and tests and making recommendations for improvements
- Presenting recommendation for future strategy, innovations and projects
By joining an IntAbroad internship you will develop:
- Ability to work to tight client deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Communication skills – oral and written
- Creative skills and the ability to come up with innovative new ideas and recommendations to meet clients’ needs
- Conducting market research, producing and presenting recommendations to the team
- Developing new concepts and ideas
- Practical applications for IT, programming and graphic design skills gained through studies.