Careers in Human Resources can be extremely rewarding and provide an opportunity to make a real difference to employees’ job satisfaction as well as influence the working culture of an organization. People who are drawn to this profession are usually self-motivated and enjoy solving complex problems. These prospects are also good communicators and have the ability to influence people.
There are many Human Resources opportunities available depending on the size of the company. There are also many HR careers to choose from, including Employee Relations, Reward Management, Recruitment, Training & Development, among others.
We at Intabroad, work with a number of companies to provide HR internships for students who are looking to build on their academic knowledge and skills. With Intabroad you can gain valuable experience in the international arena, which will certainly set you apart from other graduates when applying for jobs.
An HR Internship with Intabroad will involve
(these will vary depending on the company and industry):
- Working with an HR Manager/ Senior Advisor to analyse company’s HR policies
- Analyse HR metrics and spot trends
- Identify opportunities for improvement and present these to the team/ Senior Managers
- Support the HR Manager/Senior Advisor with addressing HR-related queries from the business
- Work with company employees, helping with the general HR administration
- Take lead on several HR-related administrative tasks
|Skills & Knowledge
By joining an IntAbroad internship, you will develop:
- Understanding of HR laws
- Ability to apply academic knowledge and skills, when solving HR-related issues
- Ability to analyse HR reports and metrics, as well as learning how to spot trends and write HR reports
- Participation in HR meetings with the business
- Presentation skills by sharing with various business managers
- Initiatives to improve employees’ job satisfaction
- Understanding the best HR practice in Spain, expanding own knowledge of international HR environment
- Paid: €400 per month.
- Schedule: Full time, Monday through Friday.
- Days off: 2 per month
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 4 months